6. 香菇日記重新上線了 All Right We Are Back Online
三到四周嗎? 真不敢相信又是浸樹幹的時後了(興奮狀). 這次我想要試試看種在室外, 因為種室內好像不行. 當我把樹幹放在森林裡時, 朋友一號正好到我家拿他的相機, 看到我在森林裡他就問我在幹嘛.
朋友一號: 外面在下雪耶!
我: 然後咧?
朋友一號: 雪裡長不出東西.
我: 喔......但是 shiitake 在日文裡不是"冬菇"的意思嗎?
朋友一號: 不是, shiitake 意思是椎茸.
朋友一號又傳給我 shiitake 的日文解釋:
担子菌類ハラタケ目のきのこ。ナラ・クヌギ・シイ・クリ・カシなどの枯れ木に生えるが、人工栽培もされる。傘は径6~10センチメートル。肉質で弾性があり、上面は淡褐色から黒褐色。食用。乾物は香りが高い。[季]秋。
好啦, 我不懂日文, 但是我認得最後一個字是秋天的意思.
朋友一號: 看到最後一個字了吧! shiitake 的生長季節是秋天.
我: 好吧......
朋友一號: 現在怎麼辦?
我: 不知道......
朋友一號: 妳為什麼不挖個洞把那個可憐木頭埋起來, 讓它安息.
我: 才不要.
朋友一號: 不然把它帶回家風乾, 那塊木頭快被妳折磨死了.

soaking the log
3-4 weeks huh? Can't believe it's time for soaking the log again (exciting). This time I want to try growing outdoors, because growing indoors doesn't seem to work. When I was putting the log in the forest, friend1 came to my house for his camera. He saw me in the forest and asked me what I was doing.
friend1: It's snowing outside!
me: And?
friend1: noting grows in the snow.
me: Oh......but I thought shiitake means "winter mushrooms" in Japanese, n'est ce pas?
friend1: No, it means mushrooms.
And he passed me an explanation of shiitake in Japanese:
担子菌類ハラタケ目のきのこ。ナラ・クヌギ・シイ・クリ・カシなどの枯れ木に生えるが、人工栽培もされる。傘は径6~10センチメートル。肉質で弾性があり、上面は淡褐色から黒褐色。食用。乾物は香りが高い。[季]秋。
Ok, I don't read Japanese, but I recognize the last word. It means autumn.
friend1: See the last word? Shiitake grows in autumn.
me: Ok......
friend1: What you ganna do now?
me: I don't know......
friend1: Why don't you dig a hole and bury that poor log. Let it rest in pease.
me: No way!
friend1: All right then, take that log home and dry it. You are torturing it to death.
friend1: It's snowing outside!
me: And?
friend1: noting grows in the snow.
me: Oh......but I thought shiitake means "winter mushrooms" in Japanese, n'est ce pas?
friend1: No, it means mushrooms.
And he passed me an explanation of shiitake in Japanese:
担子菌類ハラタケ目のきのこ。ナラ・クヌギ・シイ・クリ・カシなどの枯れ木に生えるが、人工栽培もされる。傘は径6~10センチメートル。肉質で弾性があり、上面は淡褐色から黒褐色。食用。乾物は香りが高い。[季]秋。
Ok, I don't read Japanese, but I recognize the last word. It means autumn.
friend1: See the last word? Shiitake grows in autumn.
me: Ok......
friend1: What you ganna do now?
me: I don't know......
friend1: Why don't you dig a hole and bury that poor log. Let it rest in pease.
me: No way!
friend1: All right then, take that log home and dry it. You are torturing it to death.


1 Comments:
我覺得你那樹幹好像我家的發財樹
說不定你用濕綿花敷在樹頂
它也會發芽喔
那長出來的香菇真的可以吃嗎
用烤的一定不錯
9:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home